fashion, culture & music

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin

PostSubject: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:45 pm

I saw this shirt around may I think it was and was instantly wanting it, oxford shirt, breton styling, japanese cloth, I'll be doing my best to bag both of these in a couple of months.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theindividual.userboard.net
The Racketeer

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:50 pm

The Individual wrote:
I saw this shirt around may I think it was and was instantly wanting it, oxford shirt, breton styling, japanese cloth, I'll be doing my best to bag both of these in a couple of months.....

liking both of them man.Any joy finding them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Individual
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 pm

I saw something very similar on a japanese site but was sold out, did'nt look the same so i'm guessing was part of the japanese range and these are planned for 2011 release so fingers crossed will be in one of the uk websites come the new year
Back to top Go down
rinamanda

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:18 pm

one word-killer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Virgil

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Very nice. They undoubtedly won't be cheap but will last you years if you get one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:34 pm

The Individual wrote:

That is one seriously nice shirt. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
transplant30

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 am

See the white one has turned up in Nitty Gritty at 466Euros Laughing ...............was always going to be expensive, but!

The pics on Nitty certainly don't sell it like the pics in this thread, I'd love to get my hands on the navy, does anyone know of anywhere thats stocking the navy, the confirm order would be a hard button to press mind at that much Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Individual
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

transplant30 wrote:
See the white one has turned up in Nitty Gritty at 466Euros Laughing ...............was always going to be expensive, but!

The pics on Nitty certainly don't sell it like the pics in this thread, I'd love to get my hands on the navy, does anyone know of anywhere thats stocking the navy, the confirm order would be a hard button to press mind at that much Basketball

I've saw it knocking about, even my moral compass will not allow me go anywhere near £450 for a shirt, shocking really the price
Back to top Go down
David.Watts

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:09 pm

The Individual wrote:

I've saw it knocking about, even my moral compass will not allow me go anywhere near £450 for a shirt, shocking really the price

affraid Shocked

You've disappointed me! *leaves forum dejected*

Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Individual
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:47 pm

David.Watts wrote:
The Individual wrote:

affraid Shocked

Very Happy Laughing

'buys Uniqlo white oxford and trudges off to bedroom with some crayola felt tip pens'..................
Back to top Go down
getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 pm

450 sheets...........that's like 72 Chambray Shirt's from Scritti Pollitti. Shocked

Evening David. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David.Watts

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

getthebeerin wrote:
450 sheets...........that's like 72 Chambray Shirt's from Scritti Pollitti. Shocked

Evening David. geek

Good evening, Mr.Beerin. Hopoe your well? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:10 pm

'Kin 'ell mate you stalking me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David.Watts

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:12 pm

The Individual wrote:
David.Watts wrote:
The Individual wrote:

affraid Shocked

Very Happy Laughing

'buys Uniqlo white oxford and trudges off to bedroom with some crayola felt tip pens'..................

You should buying shirts like this so I can look on and think . o O "Nice one, I wish I could afford it". You buy what I wish I could. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David.Watts

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:13 pm

getthebeerin wrote:
'Kin 'ell mate you stalking me. Very Happy

Errrrrrmm......it depends which dictionary your using to define 'stalking'!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:19 pm

This one.........

Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted, obsessive attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of people) to others. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation. The word "stalking" is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense. It may also be used to refer to criminal offences or civil wrongs that include conduct which some people consider to be stalking, such as those described in law as "harassment" or similar . clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David.Watts

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:28 pm

getthebeerin wrote:
This one.........

Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted, obsessive attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of people) to others. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation. The word "stalking" is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense. It may also be used to refer to criminal offences or civil wrongs that include conduct which some people consider to be stalking, such as those described in law as "harassment" or similar . clown

Oh right.............I myself lean towards-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Very good, i give you..............

Back to top Go down
View user profile
David.Watts

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:35 pm

getthebeerin wrote:

Oooookkkkaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

rabbit silent tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 pm

David.Watts wrote:
getthebeerin wrote:

rabbit silent tongue

ahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck it, it were a load of tarts in thongy like bikini's, it wouldn't have been to interest of you anyway Shocked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
David.Watts

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:23 pm

getthebeerin wrote:
David.Watts wrote:
getthebeerin wrote:

rabbit silent tongue

ahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck it, it were a load of tarts in thongy like bikini's, it wouldn't have been to interest of you anyway Shocked

Woah, woah, woah! Hold on you just can't throw around statements saying I wouldn't appreciate tarts in skimpy bikini's!!!! Sad

I am interested in that sort of stuff. So, these tarts were they jam or custard? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......   

Back to top Go down

Nigel Cabourn Spring 2011 breton shirt......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1