fashion, culture & music

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A bit about yourself & your background....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
This Blue Eyed Boy

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 am

Alright lads, I'm Ste 39 from the wirral. On a few of the other boards (80's, Casualco and Exiles - although i've not been regular on the latter for a while). Love all the usual really, the clothes, music, the match (Manchester United). Looking forward to arguing my opinion with some decent lads on worthwhile topics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOrdinaryFella

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 am

Chris. Male. 25. Follow Chelsea. Likes clothes, trainers, music, beer, films and tits.

Run the search and observe blog and post on a few other forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
viking1871

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:38 pm

PerSandwichman wrote:
I'm 21 and from Reading, got a feeling that I'll be rather familiar to a number of chaps on here

hello son, its your dad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supersonic

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:16 pm

I'm Graham, on 80's and casualco and I like turtles afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:05 am

Name's Tone or Tony if your posh.

West Brom born and bred and a West Brom fan for my sins.

Been on a few boards over the years. Narrowed it down to 80s and the occassional look on Sportswear 'r' us. Laughing

Thought i'd give this one a go.

Early days but looking good. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
covwhite

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Carl from Coventry,am a Leeds fan.
Thought i'd see what all the fuss is about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ticsmon

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Russ from Wigan, most of you will know me as I've been on many forums since 2000. Been into my clobber since 1981 although I don't buy anywhere near as much as I did 7-8 years a mostly because I'm content with the stuff I have and because there's nothing doing much for me right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry McNally

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Evening all,
Colin from Birkenhead. On 80s . Watch Tranmere. Moan a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weekender

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:03 pm

craig on 80's, weekender on OMJ

few familar names on here, so lots of duplicate posts to read eh ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Barbour

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 pm

My story begins when I was born in 1849 and raised on a farm in Galloway in West Scotland, the second son of a family whose links through history can be traced back to the 14th century.

At the age of 20 I left the farm to try my luck across the border in the north east of England where in 1870 I started business as a traveling draper. A year later, I married my childhood sweetheart, Margaret Haining who bore me 11 children and gave me the encouragement and belief to start J Barbour & Sons in 1894 in 5 Market Place, South Shields.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casual Bastard

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 pm

hi, im dave and i aint got a scooby about fuck all so im wondering if i could pinch my new found knowledgo about clothes and whatever then pass it on as my own just like every other cunt does? wafc bootboys kick to kill.....

dont fuck wi wggin...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Individual
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Casual Bastard wrote:
hi, im dave and i aint got a scooby about fuck all so im wondering if i could pinch my new found knowledgo about clothes and whatever then pass it on as my own just like every other cunt does? wafc bootboys kick to kill.....

dont fuck wi wggin...

Kick to kill, a right old 70's phrase..... its 2010 fella, and its just a message board, nothing to prove, so just get on with it like everyone else and leave the attitude for the pub
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theindividual.userboard.net
Ticsmon

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:14 pm

this fellas just on a windup Turt. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honestmatt

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 am

A fair few familiar names cropping up on here...... for those that don't know me I'm QPR from Slough now exiled out to Cheltenham, fast approaching 40 with way too many coats. Still moving clobber in and out at an alarming rate and still love the buzz of sticking on a new jkt/trainers/boots on a Saturday morning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
effeffarr

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:10 am

I'm ginger and allegedly miserable, but not as miserable as Holgate, but then again, he has been ginger for far longer than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bcfccasual

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 pm

bit about myself then....im 23,live in a town just on the edge of birmingham. very much into my clothes,music and football although not actually aloud to follow my team (the blues) for another 2 years Sad
im an 8 in footwear and small/medium in most labels 21-22 pit2pit
look forward to talking bollox with you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blues_1982

PostSubject: About me   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Was Introduced to the forum by bcfccasual.

Well into my clobber / trainers / going down the football etc

I also post on AWOL.

Lets talk waxed jackets and over shirts ... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Virgil

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm a Glasgow-based poster from the 80's, in more ways than one. Always happy to check out what other vaguely like-minded people are doing/saying/listening to/wearing/watching/drinking.

Likes - coats, real ale, football, running, cycling.

Dislikes - the decline of society, petty and ill-informed prejudice, cheque-book casualism.

God bless this forum and all who sail in her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andreas baader

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Virgil wrote:
I'm a Glasgow-based poster from the 80's, in more ways than one. Always happy to check out what other vaguely like-minded people are doing/saying/listening to/wearing/watching/drinking.

Likes - coats, real ale, football, running, cycling.

Dislikes - the decline of society, petty and ill-informed prejudice, cheque-book casualism.

God bless this forum and all who sail in her.

cheque book casuals...i should have got copyright on that*

*id put a smiley wink type thing but they keep moving and confuse me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:58 pm

John Barbour wrote:
My story begins when I was born in 1849 and raised on a farm in Galloway in West Scotland, the second son of a family whose links through history can be traced back to the 14th century.

At the age of 20 I left the farm to try my luck across the border in the north east of England where in 1870 I started business as a traveling draper. A year later, I married my childhood sweetheart, Margaret Haining who bore me 11 children and gave me the encouragement and belief to start J Barbour & Sons in 1894 in 5 Market Place, South Shields.

Fuck off. This is Osty. Nailed on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 pm

viking1871 wrote:
PerSandwichman wrote:
I'm 21 and from Reading, got a feeling that I'll be rather familiar to a number of chaps on here

hello son, its your dad
Alright mate

You about Saturday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
viking1871

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:10 am

PerSandwichman wrote:
viking1871 wrote:
PerSandwichman wrote:

hello son, its your dad
Alright mate

You about Saturday?
yes. midday-ish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaterlooSunset

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Names Sam, support Manchester United and Cheltnheam Town. Huge music lover, with The Beatles being my favourite band Cool Forum looks mint so far. got some Leather Athens for sale in an 8.5. PM me for details. Cheers afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:09 pm

WaterlooSunset wrote:
Names Sam, support Manchester United and Cheltnheam Town. Huge music lover, with The Beatles being my favourite band Cool Forum looks mint so far. got some Leather Athens for sale in an 8.5. PM me for details. Cheers afro
That's quite a contrast in teams if you don't mind me saying so, I assume you're from Cheltenham way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaterlooSunset

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:45 am

PerSandwichman wrote:
WaterlooSunset wrote:
That's quite a contrast in teams if you don't mind me saying so, I assume you're from Cheltenham way?

Originally from Manchester, moved down here a few years back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   

Back to top Go down

A bit about yourself & your background....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next