fashion, culture & music

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A bit about yourself & your background....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TornGreenVelvetEyes

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:26 am

Hello chaps, names Walker, from the 'beautiful' town of Shrewsbury, I go down to the football on a regular basis, yes, fuck modern football.. But, I can't help myself, I have a mixed wardrobe, but I suppose it's 'casual' (hate the term), Few bits of CP/SI left now, but it's mostly made up of EG, 6876, Velour, Norsea Industries, etc. cheers
I love music, no particular genre, I can listen to almost anything, House music, AlterRock, Rock and Roll, Indie, I could go on forever.
Hope that gives you a little inside on the person I am, but I hope to stick around, cheers. drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weekendfly

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Alright, name's Ash and I'm 19 from Southend. Currently at Brunel university studying journalism. Into my clothes and electronic music. Support Southend United. Forum looks decent. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:58 pm

weekendfly wrote:
Alright, name's Ash and I'm 19 from Southend. Currently at Brunel university studying journalism. Into my clothes and electronic music. Support Southend United. Forum looks decent. What a Face
A fackin journo ? scratch Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weekendfly

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Laughing

I get that a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:31 am

Wait till Bovver finds out Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latexwindow.blogspot.com
trimstar

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:28 pm

andy 39 n.west recognise few names off 80s ...lets see how the ride goes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ego

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:43 am

Ego, 35 years old and from Sweden...used to be on CE but mostly on 80´s these days.
Oh, there´s smiley´s on this board. love that. elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitton

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Afternoon Chaps. Just signed up, some of you will know me as Burnley SYS from Casual Exiles but rarely post on there anymore. I'm 25 and from the metropolis that is Burnley. Just like the majority of like minded individuals on here into my ale, clothing, football and music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Hello all! I'm Phil from Leicester (Thirtyplus on 80's). Already seen quite a few names I know already on here, bird of a feather and all that I guess!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Phil wrote:
Hello all! I'm Phil from Leicester (Thirtyplus on 80's). Already seen quite a few names I know already on here, bird of a feather and all that I guess!

Evening P, You good mate. Wink

Drop a line to chief, get him on here. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 am

getthebeerin wrote:
Phil wrote:

Fine thank you Sir! If I can tear him away from his best bitter drip feed I'll get him on here!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:20 pm

getthebeerin wrote:
Phil wrote:

The last thing we need is that Tetley's drinking insomniac amongst us Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Phil wrote:
getthebeerin wrote:
Phil wrote:

Fine thank you Sir! If I can tear him away from his best bitter drip feed I'll get him on here!! Very Happy

Best left till tomorrow mate, with it being his Birthday today. drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:16 am

WaterlooSunset wrote:
PerSandwichman wrote:
WaterlooSunset wrote:
Names Sam, support Manchester United and Cheltnheam Town. Huge music lover, with The Beatles being my favourite band Cool Forum looks mint so far. got some Leather Athens for sale in an 8.5. PM me for details. Cheers afro
That's quite a contrast in teams if you don't mind me saying so, I assume you're from Cheltenham way?

Originally from Manchester, moved down here a few years back.

Which part of Manchester?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
effeffarr

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:23 am

someoneelse wrote:
WaterlooSunset wrote:
PerSandwichman wrote:
WaterlooSunset wrote:
Names Sam, support Manchester United and Cheltnheam Town. Huge music lover, with The Beatles being my favourite band Cool Forum looks mint so far. got some Leather Athens for sale in an 8.5. PM me for details. Cheers afro
That's quite a contrast in teams if you don't mind me saying so, I assume you're from Cheltenham way?

Originally from Manchester, moved down here a few years back.

Which part of Manchester?

I'm going with Didsbury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:49 am

Not Weatherfield?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
effeffarr

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:54 pm

someoneelse wrote:
Not Weatherfield?

That's Salford Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Si_OUFC

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Names Si known as OUFC on exiles.
Obviously support Oxford and still go to plenty of games
A medical student in Leicester but don't hold that against me.
Fav label at th moment is Albam which I just seem to be buying loads of!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wroteforluck

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Hi all, Si from Chester.
Used to post a bit on 80s a few years back

At the moment been enjoying Folk, APC, Norse Projects and a bit of Smedley at the right price.
Always still on the lookout for vintage cags and jackets from Peter Storm, Izod etc.

Music wise am stuck in a C86/Sarah Records/ Indiepop rut, somethin else which costs a bomb

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reg

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:51 am

Reg, getting frustrated with the current crop of clothes knocking about, started making a couple of my own t-shirts, usually like the jackets that look better on the hanger than on my back, bought jackets that I used to own and previously sold on and then realised why I sold the first one I had, I now refuse to pay over 200 for 1 item, near enough always wear the same pair of 12 month old unwashed apc jeans, flogged 42 of the 50 pairs of adidas trainers I used to own and the last thing I bought was a griffin t-shirt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loose Lips

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Afternoon all - spotted this forum by way of OMJ then Sabotage Times after following the link from the excellent boot/footwear review. Spotted a few familiar names on here.

Loose Lips = Tom, Leeds supporter and looking to right some historical wardrobe wrongs.

2009 to 2010 was plenty of Albam, selvedge and bobble hats.

Always skint - most quality buys are stress inducing ebay purchases at the moment.

Just keeping an eye on what's up and coming, cheers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Individual
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Welcome aboard lad's feel free to get stuck in
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theindividual.userboard.net
truebrit87

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:12 am

Morning, I've just joined so thought I'd stick a quick introduction up. Some of you might recognise my user name from other boards as I've spotted a fair few I know.

Anyway, I'm Liam, 23, Sunderland.

It's a rarity for me to venture to the match, only a hand full of games a season, really. I'm more into going to gigs. I'll listen to pretty much anything, as long as it's decent.

Well that's it for now, it's pay day so I'm off to waste some cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dercap

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:21 pm

evening folks

im charlie and i like clothes and peroni

been here for ages, just reading, thought i might as well write something, on 80s, dont really post on it now though, exiles since the brown bag days and met a few in nottingham.

follow Aberdeen, hence no hair and a love of beer, it dulls the pain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit about yourself & your background....   

Back to top Go down

A bit about yourself & your background....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3