HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shaun re Brainfreeze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rinamanda

PostSubject: Shaun re Brainfreeze   Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:33 am

Happy new yr etc

Nice memories on the blog re Brainfreeze. I was bang into that mix when it came out, back then, too. There was a bootleg with most the tracks I remember getting from Piccadilly records. Back then internet was not as prevalent and record shops sent you faxes with lists of all the new releases and played you stuff over the phone. Did you get the follow up mix? 'Product Placement'? Wasn't quite as good but still killer. I'd like to think I've still got it somewhere but dunno where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Individual
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shaun re Brainfreeze   Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 am

Hello mate yeah I did get hold of a bootleg copy but it didn't have all the tracks on just a selection of 12 tracks, I remember it was White with slurp on the front, 12", I didn't get the double album bootleg until 4 years back from eBay, I searched eBay for 3 years worldwide to get a 7" of hey Joyce, but was worth it when I got it, I think I still have the product placement mix mate I'll have a look later, it's all class but unfortunately over time as you go off in different ways of music and move on they get put places or forgot and I had brainfreeze on the pod the other week and just filled me up with smiles remembering how good it was, hope you and Jo' are well mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theindividual.userboard.net

Shaun re Brainfreeze
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1