HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inspiration....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin

PostSubject: Inspiration....   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 pm

When it comes to clothing it's important to have some substance behind it, by culture, by design, by label or by history, I hate fast fashion, I hate top end fashion, it serve's no purpose and within a couple of month's the scenester's want something else, while I can appreciate fashion on a whole, the likes of Damir Doma releasing another net curtain scarf that looks like it could cover half of poland or Maison Martin Margiela's leather tee shirt just do not cut it, what's the point, luckily there is enough labels and designer's out there that share the same passion and thinking to create or recreate what it is were looking for, with the recent(ish) workwear boom it's added a lot more depth to the clothing available, something with history and substance behind it, from vintage authentic to workwear, and from military inspired to mountain climbing, the like's of Garbstore, Albam & Engineered Garments, from visionary Massimo Osti to Nigel Cabourn, forward thinking from an inspirational past, there's thousands of photos that inspired them and us into the clothing we love today, so here's a couple past & present that I've saved on my browsing time that I just enjoy looking at, nothing different than what most would have saw before its just a base so feel free to add your own.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theindividual.userboard.net
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration....   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration....   Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:48 pm

PerSandwichman wrote:

Didn't realise there'd been a forum meet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration....   

Back to top Go down

Inspiration....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1